I sold a house a year or two ago to a young lady whose Dad hand picked me to be her REALTOR. He had bought and sold homes in the past with another REALTOR and was very happy with her service but felt like she wouldn't be a good fit for his daughter. He knew his daughter would want a REALTOR who was into emailing, texting, and offered online services, etc. We were a great fit. She and her fiancé looked at several homes, even wrote a couple offers on other homes before they found the PERFECT home. They were happy, Dad was happy, and I was happy that I met his expectations for his daughter.
A few days ago that same dad walked into my office, just like he had done a few years back, and gave me the name and number of another want-to-be-buyer. This buyer had not talked to anyone about financing a home, finding a home, or buying a home, but was told that Jenni Beck would be calling him! This buyer already trusted me before I ever called. He knew I'd answer his questions and give him the advice he needed and I didn't have to try to convince him to work with me. This buyer is now pre-approved and ready to start home shopping!
People like to do business with people they know, like, and trust. It's that simple. If you know, like, and trust me, I would appreciate the opportunity to let your friends, family, co-workers, etc. get to know, like, and trust me too.
If you know of someone who is thinking about buying or selling, I would appreciate you referring them to me. I've been selling real estate for almost 10 years now, and I still love my job. I take the REALTOR Code of Ethics very seriously and strive to maintain the highest level of professionalism possible. Whether old, young, first time home buyers, divorcing couple, estates, etc., I offer the latest and greatest tools and resources and have the know-how and experience to help all types of buyers and sellers.

No comments:
Post a Comment