Sunday, November 17, 2013

Back to Blogging & Begging for Referrals!

My last blog post was last year.  Oops!  You would think with as much as I have to say that I would blog more.  Maybe I should blog more and Facebook less???  Don't answer that!

This one is short and sweet, just a follow up to my last post a year ago.  The same dad who referred me to his daughter and another buyer also referred me to the owner of this house.


The seller had to move due to a job change and had tried two other listing agents before calling me.  She was tired of taking care of her house while living out of state and she wanted it SOLD.  She asked me for my professional opinion on why it hasn't sold and I offered her my advice.  It took her a few weeks to come around, but she finally agreed to the cosmetic changes that I recommended.  With the right marketing in place and the home in showing condition, it didn't take long for our buyer to come along.

We closed on this house Friday!  Buyer and seller couldn't be happier and I'm thrilled that I was able to get the job done for her, and for our mutual friend who referred me to her.

I love referrals!  If you know of someone who is thinking about buying or selling real estate, please let them know that Jenni Sells Homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment